If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, we will offer you an exchange or refund if you notify us within 14 days of the date you received the item, and if it is returned to us in its original condition i.e. it must not have been worn or name tagged.
Please follow the step by step procedures set out below:
Refund Procedure - step by step
1. Please check the item is in its original condition (not washed or worn) and has not had any name tags attached (this refers to name tags applied either by Simply School wear or at home by you)
2. Within your parcel, please include the following:
3. Return the item to simply
Gogna Schoolwear & Sports Ltd,
67/69 Rookery Road,
B21 9QU United Kingdom
5. We will make a refund to you in the same way that you paid for the items. Therefore, either your credit/debit card will be credited or a cheque will be sent to you for the appropriate amount
6. Please note, we ask that you bear the cost of returning the item to us. However, we will send replacements free of delivery charges.
N.B. we regret that refunds cannot be given on purchases made using Educational Vouchers.
In the event of any items being faulty, please contact us either by calling Landline Number 0121 523 5572, by post, or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-delivery of goods
Your parcel should arrive within 5 days of placing your order. This may Varies during the peak ordering season (July - September).
If it has not arrived during this time, please check with your local DPD office. If they have been unable to deliver your parcel to you, they will often leave a 'non-delivery' card. However this doesn't always happen so it is worth contacting them first to resolve the problem. If this is unsuccessful, please contact us within 7 days for further assistance.
We will then arrange to send a duplicate order to you as soon as possible. If your original parcel arrives in the meantime, please contact us immediately to avoid a duplicate order charge. Please note: The DPD may Contact you a letter to confirm non-delivery of the original item which we ask you respond to so that we are able to claim for the lost item.
The above policies do not affect your Statutory Rights.